Electrical faults can appear in various forms. You could be experiencing one of the following:
- Electric shocks from sockets or light switches
- Sudden failure of an appliance
- Loss of power in one particular area of the house
- Tripping and/or blowing fuses
- Continuous blowing of light bulbs
- Experiencing electric shocks from sockets/switches
In order to diagnose the issue, we would recommend relying upon the specialist services of a qualified contractor such as Impulse Electrical. We’ll use our professional test and inspection equipment to logically work through the issue before suggesting and then (if required) replacing the fault equipment, ensuring you’re issue-free in no time.
All works will be completed by our qualified and experienced contractors.